Preserved Flowers for Weddings from Magic Flower Company
While most floral arrangements have a “vase life” of three to five days (if placed in water), preserved flower arrangements are a beautiful, long-lasting alternative, so if you’re planning a wedding, they are well worth considering.
Depending on the type of flower, most cut blooms have flowers that wilt because they no longer have roots to take in nutrients. It also occurs due to a build-up of bacteria at the cut end, or when a bubble of air gets sucked into the xylem (water-carrying vessels), preventing the flower from taking in moisture.
Handmade by our team of preserved flowers wedding experts, our blooms are preserved using a non-toxic solution that helps to slow down the wilting process without freezing or freeze-drying. The results are beautiful floral displays that stay looking fresh and vibrant for longer.
How Do I Order Preserved Flowers for My Wedding?
We believe any occasion can be made special with a key ingredient: just add flowers. Wedding flower preservation is a great way to make sure your flowers last throughout your special day while providing you with a lovely floral memento. Here’s how to make your order:
- Consider the theme and style of your wedding. Is it contemporary, rustic, or classic? Create a moodboard of pictures, textures, colours and any other elements that inspire you. For more ideas, browse our shop: our range varies in size from single stems to bountiful bunches, so there’s plenty of options to choose from.
- When choosing bridal flowers, consider the different styles and shapes available. Whether it’s a charming posey or an extravagant cascade of blooms, bridal bouquet preservation means they’ll stay looking lovely for longer.
- Note any preferences such as colour or species of flower, and send this to us along with any other accompanying information including setting, style and theme. Don’t forget to outline the timeframe we have to work with. The benefit of preserving wedding flowers is that they last all day, but you want to make sure they get there on time!
- Once we have received your enquiry, we’ll be in touch to discuss any further requirements you might have. We can then begin styling your arrangements.
- Once you’re satisfied with the results, we will send your arrangement to you via our special delivery service. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your arrangement, we offer a simple and easy returns policy (see our FAQ page for details).
In addition to preserving wedding bouquets, we also offer additional floral flourishes to make your day even more special, including Mini Magic Rose Petals (a lovely alternative to confetti), buttonholes and bridesmaids’ flowers in an array of complementary colours.
We can also assist with displays at the venue both before and after the wedding - so that you can relax and enjoy your special day. After all, we’re not just experts in wedding flower bouquet flower preservation, our aim is to make flowers that last for years, so you’ll have memories to last a lifetime.
Long Lasting Flowers for Weddings
Make sure your preserved flowers match your wedding theme so you can enjoy the special occasion for months to come. Take a look around our shop today or contact us directly for any enquiries.